Consider Kansas City window replacement to brighten your home! Spring is an exciting time for KC residents who’ve survived that long, arduous winter. As the weather warms up, our attention turns toward our homes. We start to imagine which rooms we’ll paint, the gardens we’ll build and we open up the drapes for the first time in months. Here are 10 ways to renew your home this spring…
10 Ways New Windows Can Brighten Your Home
1. Consider unique trims. For instance, a red or blue frame juxtaposed against a light-colored wall could give your home a refreshing splash of color.
2. Or, conversely, you might try a white window sill framed by a vividly colored wall for a clean look.
3. If you are in the mood for a real transformation, try window replacement that expands short, plain windows into taller, more picturesque windows.
4. Do not fear having a curtain-less window if you choose decorative woodworking like these Andersen windows…
5. Go eco-friendly this spring and ask your installers about energy efficient windows for your home. They look as presentable as the windows you’re used to, but you’ll save on your energy bills!
6. Clean your windows! You’ll be surprised how much more light you get when your windows are sparkling clean.
7. If your home is closed up because you don’t have windows that open anymore, then it’s time for replacement. Professional window installers can improve the functionality of your home again, so you can let that gentle spring breeze and the smell of lilacs in!
8. Make a flowers box for your window sill. Nothing brightens a room like a fragrant bouquet!
9. Dress your windows with spring time stencils. Designs include Easter images, flowers, suns, birds and bees.
10. Maybe it’s time you revitalized the window on your front door with a new insert. Try stained glass!
Consult A Local Replacement Window Professional
Our team of professionals is used to working with all different desires and budgets. A local consultant would be happy to discuss all the options with you to find a project that satisfies your need for something bright and new, without going over budget. Windows make a huge difference in letting the light into your home and elevating your mood after a long winter.