At first glance, siding companies in Kansas City may all look the same. You may Google your current location to get a list of contractors nearby. Most companies will have a website and a few good reviews. Yet, upon careful inspection, you’ll see that some companies are, in fact, better than others.
What The Best Siding Companies In Kansas City Have In Common…
- They use high-quality materials from trusted manufacturers.
- They have been in business locally for a decade or longer.
- They are approved by the Better Business Bureau.
- They are Energy Star partners.
- They are members of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry.
- They are members of the Home Builders Association.
- They have positive reviews posted on Angie’s List.
- They offer free quotes and consultations.
- They deal in multiple product lines.
- They are friendly and fully committed to providing top-notch customer service.
How Much Does Siding Cost?
Many people want to know how much their KC siding will cost and whether they have to replace the entire house at one time. Each project is unique and depends upon the type of siding you choose and how much space you need to cover.
General estimates are close to:
- $4-$10 / sq ft for Vinyl Siding
- $4-$12 / sq ft for Aluminum Siding
- $6-$12/ sq ft for Stucco Siding
- $5-$10/ sq ft for Wood Siding
- $2-$5 / sq ft for Installation Costs
- If you have old asbestos-style siding, it will cost extra to safely remove.
We always recommend that all siding be replaced at once. Siding changes color in the sun and elements, so you’ll need to budget accordingly if your home has suffered hail damage, as you will want your house to match. Sometimes your insurance company will cover all of your siding, including parts that were not damaged.
Looking For Siding Companies In Kansas City You Can Trust?
All-Weather Windows, Doors & Siding has served the KC metro for over 25 years. We have a long list of satisfied clients and can provide references upon request. We have a distinguished list of credentials and professional affiliations and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured. Don’t settle for less than the best!